Fast Track Online Course
MODULE 1: Your Best Skills For Online Success
Making the Most of Your Expertise
- Your Transferable Skills
- Finding Your Focus ( Finding Clarity)
- The Savvy Experts Online Business Plan Template
- Developing Multiple Products and Services
Why Experts Achieve Early Online Business Success
- Benefits of Life Experience and Expertise
- Transferrable Skills Checklist
- Finding Profits in Your Passions
MODULE 2: Goodbye 9-5. A new way to live and work
MODULE 3: Find and connect with your audience and customers online
Identify Your Online Audience
- Six Strategies to Find and Connect with Your Online Audience
- Finding your clients online
- Strategies for clients to find you
- Building your audience using Social Media.
MODULE 4: Testing Your Idea
Managing risk and validating your idea, products, and services.
Don’t spend months creating a product or service only to discover that no one is interested in purchasing your offering.
- Risk Management #1 – Validating Your Idea
- Risk Management #2 – Testing Your Product and Service Ideas
- Risk Management #3 – Testing for Your Most Profitable Strategy
- Risk Management #4 – Secure Your Computer with Good Digital Hygiene
MODULE 5: Keep it simple, leverage online strategies to Fast Track Online.
Choose the online strategies to suit your personality and skills and tailored to your income, lifestyle, and career aspirations.
- Online Freelancing
- Self Publishing
- Affiliate Marketing
- E-Teaching & Webinars
- Online Courses and Membership Sites
- Email Marketing
- Putting it all together – $64K, $104K and $241 Income Planner for Multiple Income Streams
MODULE 6: Making the Most of Your Specialist Skills
Online Strategies and Case Studies
MODULE 7: Blogging for Profitability
- What is a Blog
- Different Types of Blogs
- Business Benefits of Blogging
- Website or Not?
- Content Creation Strategies
- How to Re-purpose Content
- 15 ways to make money from your Blog
- Become and author from your Blog
MODULE 8: From Hobby To Business
Having a business system as you transition from hobby to business.
- Creating business systems for:
- Client Contracts
- Monitoring Your Client Time
- Invoicing and other business Systems
- Client Assessment – Are they are a good Fit for You
- Client Red Flags
- Profitable Pricing
- Branding You and Your Business
- Managing Expectations and Setting Boundaries to avoid scope creep
- Defining your business measures.
MODULE 9: Working at Home
- Strategies to working well at home
- Productivity and Time Management.
- Productivity Hack #1 Habits
- Productivity Hack #2 Setting Priorities
- Productivty Hack #3 Support
- Productivity Hack #4 Dealing with Distrations
- Having and making the time.
- Self-awareness of getting things done and setting priorities.
MODULE 10: The Customer Journey
- What is a the Customer Journey
- Map Your Customer Experience
- The Key Elelemts of an Ideal Customer Experience
MODULE 11: Creating Your Marketing Messages
What is Your Story
- Why You Need compelling message.
- Knowing your ideal client.
- What makes your different
- Crafting your core message
- Communicating your messages.